Sixteen Candles (1:6 set)

Simplystella Sketchbook

Diciamocelo: se mi avessero fatto una torta del genere quando *io* ho compiuto 16 anni, mi sarei vergognata tantissimo (ero in piena fase punk rock asd)...
Truth be told, if *I* got a cake like this on my 16th birthday, I would have really, really hated it (I was in full punk rock mode. No pink cute stuff back then, thank you very much) asd

Simplystella Sketchbook

Scala 1:6, realizzata con paste polimeriche e whipped clay (la review online tra pochi giorni!) kawaii
Handmade with polymer and air dry whipped clay (more on this later) in a 1:6th scale. kawaii

Simplystella Sketchbook

arrow Per altri WIP seguitemi su Facebook (Miniature | Scrap) o su Instagram! giggle
For more updates follow me on Facebook and Instagram! kawaii

Simplystella Sketchbook

Materiali usati / Supplies:
Think Pastel Shop Think Pastel Shop Think Pastel Shop Think Pastel Shop Think Pastel Shop Think Pastel Shop Think Pastel Shop

Simplystella Sketchbook